Stop whining, you ungrateful cow
June 14, 2011 § Leave a comment
10. I got the Awesome Cook genes from my mother. My packed lunch of spareribs and buttered corn was even better than anything I could order from Chilli’s.
9. I have mastered bus timings. I will never have to broil under the SandGlobe sun a minute longer than necessary for the bus to come by ever again.
8. My first radio ads for the new job were awesome.
7. I finally got through a pitch review with no cool ideas bombed.
6. I finally have family coming to see me in the SandGlobe. Yes, she’ll never get out of the airport but we’re trying not to whine here.
5. I am still too thin for my Thin Pants. Perfect excuse for dessert after every meal from now on.
4. I have finally tucked away my inflatable bed.
3. It’s a pitch week but I still get home by 7:00pm.
2. I got my Sheldon seat on the metro . . . at rush hour 😉
1. I am not miserable anymore.