March 21, 2012 § Leave a comment
I’m so happy that one of my most admired bloggers, Angel of Just Call Me Miss DIY, awarded me with a Liebster. Liebster, I found out from yet another favorite blog Peace, Love and Stitching, is a German word that means favorite, dearest or beloved. Thank you, Angel!
I started this blog to remind myself that I can do things myself and that “easy” and “instant” do not always mean “best”. Now it’s my turn to show my appreciation for fellow bloggers who’ve inspired me along the way.
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.