October 24, 2011 § Leave a comment
September 26, 2011 § Leave a comment
June 15, 2011 § 1 Comment
For some reason today I kept StumblingUpon beautiful poetry. And no, none of the pretentious Ezra Pound types, but ones from ee cummings and this one by Gabriel Gadfly, simple ones that talk about real insights into human behavior and emotions, the kind of poetry I had wanted to write . . . once. So today I am making myself a promise. I must once again fill a few notebooks (and this blog) with my stuff I write for myself and myself alone, not just my rants (as in this blog) but things that truly matter to me, like why I don’t write anymore . . . why there is no one I feel enough about to make me write anymore.
June 14, 2011 § Leave a comment
10. I got the Awesome Cook genes from my mother. My packed lunch of spareribs and buttered corn was even better than anything I could order from Chilli’s.
9. I have mastered bus timings. I will never have to broil under the SandGlobe sun a minute longer than necessary for the bus to come by ever again.
8. My first radio ads for the new job were awesome.
7. I finally got through a pitch review with no cool ideas bombed.
6. I finally have family coming to see me in the SandGlobe. Yes, she’ll never get out of the airport but we’re trying not to whine here.
5. I am still too thin for my Thin Pants. Perfect excuse for dessert after every meal from now on.
4. I have finally tucked away my inflatable bed.
3. It’s a pitch week but I still get home by 7:00pm.
2. I got my Sheldon seat on the metro . . . at rush hour 😉
1. I am not miserable anymore.
June 8, 2011 § Leave a comment
March 22, 2011 § Leave a comment
Every few minutes or so I have to stop what I’m doing and take deep breaths, because otherwise I’d be screaming my head off, punching walls, and kicking at the furniture. I’d let Edvard’s old friend here do all the screaming for me for all eternity since even if I do scream as loudly as I can, no one will ever hear me or do anything to ease my anger.